Saturday, December 12, 2009

A New Token White Guy

I've decided to take my collection of writings from the AZSnakepit blog as IHateSouthBend and make a collection of them on a blogspot blog, mostly for my own personal reasons so that I will be able to quickly review all of my past works a year from now to see precisely how much time I've put into not getting paid to write about sports. The reason for the name hearkens back to my previous blogs, also called The Token White Guy, which covered the NBA more than anything else. However, in the time since, I have taken my math major and general fascination with numbers to help develop a passion for a new sport, one I haven't played beyond 5th grade but remains utterly fascinating to me - baseball, and specifically, the Arizona Diamondbacks.

- The Token White Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive